Niky Necklace - Red, Turquoise & Silver (Special Edition)
Handmade semi-precious short stone necklace with a sterling silver mollusk shell and a short pendant drop
Coral, turquoise, howlite and hematite semi-precious stones separated by Miyuki beads in many colors. Zinc alloy and brass casts oxidized silver plated. Sterling silver mollusk shell element
37 cm / 14.5 inches + extension chain
* Please make sure to keep the jewelry away from water and perfume as it may cause discoloration.
As for now, our policy is: Free Express Shipping - Worldwide on orders over $150.
This means Europe, North & South America, Middle East, Asia, Australia and Africa.
Items are shipped via a traceable method (DHL Express). Please make sure to provide a valid phone number with your shipping address.
When we use DHL Express, you will get notifications to your email address or as messages to your smartphone, including AWB, which you can track Here.
Our handling time is 1-2 business days.
Please note the following:
- Import duties, taxes, and any other additional customs charges are not included in the price of the item. The client is responsible for covering these costs.
- Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying a product.
- These charges are normally administered and collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up - please do not confuse these charges for additional shipping charges.
How to measure your wrist size?
Step 1: Either use our downloadable measuring tape or take a thin string or strip of paper and encircle your wrist between your wrist bone and your hand. Holding the string/strip against your skin, be sure to mark the exact point where the sting/strip meets the other end – do not overlap the ends or you will not get an accurate measurement.
Step 2: Spread the string/strip and measure its length on a ruler. Please pay attention to the units of measurement on the ruler (Inches or Centimeters).
Step 3: Match the measurement of your wrist to the correlating row in the Size Chart below.
The size you should pick when ordering a bracelet is the one that is closest in size to the wrist size you measured. If your wrist size is exactly between two sizes you could either choose the smaller size for tighter fit, or the larger size for a looser fit, depending on how you like to wear your bracelets.
When ordering, we advise you to mention your exact wrist size and if you have a personal preference for a tighter or a looser fit in the comments section. This will ensure that we will be able to fit your bracelet size to your exact wrist size and personal preference.
Please pay careful attention to the following:
* Do not use stretchable string for measuring
* Use the exact size of measuring when picking bracelet size. We will add enough length to your bracelet to give it the perfect loose and comfy fit.
* Do not measure another bracelet for fit & size – only measure your wrist as instructed above. Ordering based on anything other than your measured wrist size could lead to choosing the wrong size for you.
Click HERE to download a printable measuring tape
|Size||Wrist Measurements in Inches||Wrist Measurements in centimeters|
|XS||5.5 - 5.75||14 - 14.6|
|S||5.75 - 6.125||14.6 - 15.5|
|M||6.125 - 6.5||15.5 - 16.5|
|L||6.5 - 6.875||16.5 - 17.5|
|XL||6.875 - 7.25||17.5 - 18.4|
|XXL||7.25 - 7.5||18.4 - 19|